We can’t sleep at night knowing its at the cost of tree health. Deep South Mountaineering made it a goal to find a solution to cuts and marks on trees from hammocking. Still in testing, Tree’s Best Friend (TBF) Straps, have left significantly less damage in photo comparisons for single nights and multiple night hangs. Stay tuned for more research.
- 6 feet of 2 inch Nylon Webbing helps disperse pressure and “digging in” of the tree bark, creating abrasions and marks that could be infected.
- 4mm rope Daisy Chained
- Straps designed to work with most hammocks on the market that hook or clip into straps.
- Each strap can support over 400 pounds, 800 pounds together.
- Minimal stretch, meaning less need to adjust/tighten at night early and often.
- Great for trees 5 inches to 24 inches in diameter. Works on trees up to 36 inches